Anonymous asked: 6 12 16
dont be shy, anons welcome
1. Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
2. Anyone crushing on you?
3. What is your relationship status?
4. Has anyone ever sang to you?
5. Has anyone ever given you roses?
6. Who do you text the most?
7. First person to text today?
8. What color are your eyes?
9. What is a compliment you receive often?
10. Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
11. Do you like your parents?
12. Do you secretly like someone?
13. Why did your last relationship end?
14. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
15. Who was the last person you kissed?
16. Do you like funny people or serious people?
17. What are you listening to?
18. Is the last person you kissed older than you?
19. Are you happy right now?
20. If you could have one thing right now what would it be
21. Who makes you happiest right now?
22. Do you want to get married & have children one day?
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
24. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you?
25. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
26. Are you crushing on someone?
27. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
28. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
29. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
30. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
31. Have you ever had your heart broken?
32. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
33. If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
34. Think any of your ex's feel the same?
35. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
36. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
37. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
39. Ever been given an engagement ring?
40. Do you want to get married?
41. Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you?
42. Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
43. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
44. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up with you?
45. Would you believe your ex if he said they love you?
46. Would you ever date your best male friend?
47. If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up?
48. Do you regret any of your relationships?
49. Would you date an ex?
On a scale of Man Overboard to The Story So Far,...
Heeyyyyy, why not.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Thinking, “I’m finally old enough for you to love me.” But I loved you last week and now it is your turn to donate your spine to my on-going game of double dutch that I play with my perfect people. I hold you dear and near in my fists clenched around your throat. I’m laughing at your jokes but my eyes are filled with your screams. So go go, be estranged as I sit and wallow...
Either way, this world has picked me enough times for the madness vase for me...– Andrea Gibson, Gospel Salt (via christies27)
What I am saying here is this: don’t just open your eyes. It’s not enough. ...– Femme Post III on [real] Cuntext (via cuntext)
How I want to be cheered up if I'm down
theskyisupinflames43: Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Blowing my brains out. Smoking, avoiding breathing. Thinking. Emotions run, haywire. Sex. Drugs. Alcohol. Your smile, the absence of mine. Have a good night, though I don’t fucking care. Back, forth, back and forth. Scream scream scream. Blood blister, bitten, the corner of my mouth. 10 days late, never on time. Tears well, they tell me I can be anything I want to be. High school never ends,...
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz, or the arrow of...– Pablo Neruda, Sonnet XVII from Cien Sonetos de Amor (via difficile-iter)