Body positivity. Obviously all my weight is hanging out in my ass.
This is also a reminder that you can breathe out and be beautiful.
Try to be body positive without sucking in that beautiful stomach of your’s!
After going through some old photos while deleting things from my phone, I’m trying real hard to stay body positive. It’s a hard feat for me to conquer.
I must remember:
1. Many things have changed since two years ago
2. I reached the height of my depression within these past two years
3. I am still struggling, I must not be hard on myself
4. I will try not to be my own worst enemy
5. I am NOT what I eat
6. My jean size does not dictate how lovable I am, by others or myself
7. My stretch marks are just another set of battle wounds, just like my scars. My stretch marks tell me I am well fed and privileged. I will not fall into any kind of eating disorder again, I will accept these markings.
8. I do not let society tell me who and how to love and I will not let them tell me how I should look
9. I will let the marks on my stomach continue to only be natural, never self inflicted
10. I will not let my body dysmorphia rule my life. I will not let my body dysmorphia lead to my relapse.
I will love and live with my body as it changes with the seasons and my chemical imbalances.
I’m going to start reblogging pictures of Bill and putting them in my me tag.
I can feel MY HAIR ON MY BACK.
This is the first time in four years, shit shit shit.
This is a picture of my face in attempt to introduce myself more personally to all my NEW FOLLOWERS.
Look at you guys, you’re all so precious.
Each time that little number goes up I smile a whole lot and look at all of you
And decide to introduce myself (which is silly but hey, whatever).
I have nothing better to do with my time obviously.
I got up too early.
Left side, strong side.
Being body positive!
3 of my five tattoos.
This is why I favor the left side of my body.
Most recent addition is the flowers,
My sign flower: lavender (Gemini) and my sister’s: poppy (Taurus).