I forgot to tell tumblr how in love I am.
This is me being in love in Seaside NJ.
Point: I’m in love.
Shitty lighting and quality but
Body positivity at work with my new skirt
THAT HAS POCKETS
Asbury Park Zombie Walk 2013 with my boyfriend, best friend, and her boyfriend.
So Shane said he likes red lipstick…
This is what he got.
I don’t think this is a good look for me man.
Thor just really doesn’t want me to be on the laptop.
Or maybe he wants it for himself, he does like to take selfies.
He’s a conceited little bastard.
Okay here’s some picture updates:
I got my braces off about a month ago!
I am VERY happy with my new Front Bottoms Talon of the Hawk tshirt!
And my hair is getting super long! You can’t tell how long in this picture because it’s been up in a ponytail all day.
So. This is a thing.
This is me.
Sharon decided that from her end my being cute to Shane was actually hot, told me to stay still, and took this picture.
When she showed it to me I was absolutely floored, normally I have horrible body dysmorphia but when I saw this I could appreciate my body the way my friends do.
So here’s to my never-ending struggle for body positivity.
Body positivity. Obviously all my weight is hanging out in my ass.
This is also a reminder that you can breathe out and be beautiful.
Try to be body positive without sucking in that beautiful stomach of your’s!
After going through some old photos while deleting things from my phone, I’m trying real hard to stay body positive. It’s a hard feat for me to conquer.
I must remember:
1. Many things have changed since two years ago
2. I reached the height of my depression within these past two years
3. I am still struggling, I must not be hard on myself
4. I will try not to be my own worst enemy
5. I am NOT what I eat
6. My jean size does not dictate how lovable I am, by others or myself
7. My stretch marks are just another set of battle wounds, just like my scars. My stretch marks tell me I am well fed and privileged. I will not fall into any kind of eating disorder again, I will accept these markings.
8. I do not let society tell me who and how to love and I will not let them tell me how I should look
9. I will let the marks on my stomach continue to only be natural, never self inflicted
10. I will not let my body dysmorphia rule my life. I will not let my body dysmorphia lead to my relapse.
I will love and live with my body as it changes with the seasons and my chemical imbalances.